Wednesday, January 30, 2013

CASE challenge!

Good Wednesday Morning! :D

Have you had a good week so far? Learning your "something new" every day? :D Yeah, it takes a bit of work some days.... :D

This is another one of those challenges from SUDSOL where I can't show you the card I'm supposed to be CASEing. Trust me when I tell you that the colors and stamps are nothing like the original. :D But the layout, and the ribbon, and placement of the sentiment, etc., are the same.


When I got it all together, I couldn't help but think of Neapolitan ice cream. :D My dad, who doesn't like chocolate, thought it was too out of balance with chocolate color if I thought it was gonna be Neapolitan. :D

ANYWAY. I used the Simply Scored with the Borders Scoring Plate for the bottom bit of scallop scoring - and that's Soft Suede card stock. The next layer up is Whisper White, using the scallop edge border punch on the bottom. Then there's a thin bit of Early Espresso; the top piece of card stock is Pink Pirouette, stamped with the cake from MAKE A CAKE in Soft Suede. The sentiment is from TEENY TINY WISHES, stamped in Early Espresso. And that's Early Espresso stitched ribbon. Simple and easy, except for figuring out what stamp to use! :D


So, what do you think? And do you LIKE having the links for the products in these posts?

OK, I'm outta here. Have a wonderful day, and be sure to STAMP something! :)

1 comment:

Ginny said...

Links are always good - and extremely helpful!