Monday, January 21, 2013

Project #1: CASEd from a CASE!


Good Monday Morning!

We had a FANTASTIC time Saturday! :D If you couldn't be here, I'm sorry. If you want to place an order for the beginning of Sale-a-Bration, it's not too late! Call or email me NOW!!! (615-497-4532. or poohisstampin@aol.com)

Anyway. This is a CASE of a card I found on Pinterest; here's the link to it. But I like mine better. :D I like the colors better, and the patterns. I'll give you the "ingredients"!

Card stock: Whisper White, Lucky Limeade, Pool Party

(BTW, anyone notice that Pool Party EP in the spring mini? Pool Party is one of the IN COLORS that runs out this year; says to me a color shake-up is coming down the line. Just a hunch....)

Ink: Whisper White Craft, Lucky Limeade, Pool Party (inside)

Stamp sets: Word Play, Teeny Tiny Wishes & Countyside (inside)

Accessories: Big Shot, Framed Tulips Folder, Summer Smooches DSP, Oval Punch, Scallop Oval Punch, Dimensionals, white embossing powder, heat tool, embossing buddy

OK, I'm outta here! Have a WONDERFUL day, and be sure to make the time to STAMP something! :)

No comments: