Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Challenge Card


Good Wednesday afternoon! Hope you're enjoying your first full week of January. :D I'm waiting on UPS to deliver my Sale-a-Bration preorder, along with my Occasions order! It can't come too soon! :D

In the meantime, I decided to do a challenge from SUDSOL - remember that demonstrators-only group? Well, the challenge for this one this week was to take a card that was in our demonstrators-only magazine, STAMPIN' SUCCESS, and tweak it to make it our own. So this is mine. :D

Card stock: Very Vanilla, Elegant Eggplant, Brushed Gold

Ink: Elegant Eggplant

Stamp sets: Word Play, Occasions Alphabet (inside)

Accessories: Tasteful Trim die, Big Shot (Yup, I STILL LOVE IT! :D), Basic Pearls and Rhinestones, clear embossing powder, Heat Tool, embossing buddy, Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder

OK, I'm outta here to stalk UPS some more. :D Have a WONDERFUL day - and be SURE to make the time to STAMP something!!!!!

No comments: