Thursday, January 31, 2013

SURPRISE! :D

SURPSISE! I'm here on THURSDAY!!!! :D Why, you ask? Well, I know most of you don't pay any attention to the MDS pages I post, and I thought MAYBE I could at LEAST get you to look if I did it as an EXTRA post! :D

Did you know that you can try MY DIGITAL STUDIO for FREE for 30 days? It's fully-functional; you can download the trial, and play with it to your heart's content - and I can almost guarantee you'll be impressed and want it! :D Just click here -----MY DIGITAL STUDIO FREE TRIAL!!!----- and go to town! (There's LOADS of helpful information at My Digital Studio Online if you want to see videos, ask other users questions, get pricing, etc., etc!!!)

ANYWAY. If you click on the photo above, you can see the pages at the size I downloaded them at. This was a sketch layout challenge, and I absolutely love doing them. It forces me out of my personal box, and helps me get some scrapping done at the same time! :) As you can see, this is a layout of our 15th anniversary - if you've been following my blog for a while, you may remember this post about it. If not, you can always go read it.... :D

So! HAPPY THURSDAY, Happy Last Day of January, and just be BLESSED! :D TTFN!


No comments: