Friday, January 18, 2013

Kind of CASEd...really.


HAPPY FRIDAY! Got big plans for this weekend? It's supposed to be cold but SUNNY here this weekend. It's been overcast for a long time, so seeing glimpses of sunlight on Thursday was very soothing. :)

Anyway. Remember I've mentioned SUDSOL several times before? This is another challenge - another CASE of a card you don't get to see. :D So you can go ahead and think I'm incredibly gifted.... :D I *did* change it up, but I think it's pretty good.

The colors are Wistful Wisteria, Melon Mambo, Whisper White, and Pink Pirouette. The stamp set is Fabulous Florets. Simple! :) Now, the Whisper White back piece? It's not a Framelit; the card I was supposed to CASE used it, but I don't have it. So I made something that looks like it: it's a piece of card stock with a 1" circle punched out and cut in half, and adhered to the back of the original piece. :D Good fakeout, right?

OK, I'm outta here. I'm having my Stampin' Up! party tomorrow morning at 9:30, if anyone wants to come - or if  you want to place an order! Just LMK, so I have enough supplies for you!!!!! And I'm MAKING breakfast; it's going to be a very special one, and I can't wait to share. :D Next week will be shares of what we did for projects.

Have a WONDERFUL weekend! Be sure and make the time to stamp something!!!

No comments: