Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Gently Falling in Candy Corn Colors!


Happy Wednesday! :) How are you today? Me, I'm trying to rest up for the next 10 days marathon - the show opens FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 20! If you want ticket info, let me know! :)

So. I'm really getting into nail art, trying to see what I can do with my "limited canvas" - I mean, my nails break off if I look at them crosseyed. :D But I'm having fun now and again; I'm currently in color two of three colors for candy corn nails, and I already love them. :D There's just something fun about different colors on my nails. LOL!

I got inspired to do this card. It uses the Gently Falling stamp set and the Seasonal Sayings set. There aren't any card stock layers; it's just stamped onto Whisper White. I used VersaMark to do the saying in the corner; it's kind of hard to tell, but the words are in Early Espresso embossing powder, and the flourish around it's in gold. It looks really good in person. :) The leaves are stamped in Daffodil Delight and Pumpkin Pie ink; I used my air blower (now also retired :D ) to put some Early Espresso ink on there. You can also see some gold from my Encore ink pad, dabbed on with plastic wrap - one of my favorite techniques for adding texture! :)

So, off I go to finish this manicure. :D I MAY post my review on Life's Little Pleasures Friday. I haven't decided yet. :D

Have a wonderful day! Get inspired, and go STAMP something!!!

No comments: