Monday, September 2, 2013

MDS Monday - Fall Bucket List 2013


Welcome to LABOR DAY! Hopefully you've got the day off, and can enjoy some time with friends and family. :)

Be sure and click on the photo, to see its original size. I had a lot of fun creating this for our den; I framed it and hung it on the wall, so we can both see it and make sure we do things together during this incredibly busy season. :)

I can't tell you how much you're missing by not trying out MY DIGITAL STUDIO. I love to just doodle, figure out new things to do - I got the idea from Pinterest for this, but the things on the list weren't our kinds of things. THESE are. It's very personalized for just us - not kids, not my parents, not anyone who just wants to print it off. We haven't been to Indiana together for two years - and it's one of our favorite times of the year to visit. We're planning to go up and stay over Kenn's birthday, so it can just be our time to celebrate him. :) You get the idea!

Seriously. Go click on the link. Try it for 30 days - design and get your Christmas cards printed while you try it out. Then put it on your Christmas list for Santa!!!!! :D

OK, I'm outta here. CINDERELLA kicks into high gear; only two more Mondays after today until we open! EEK! :D Have a wonderful day - and be sure to make the time to stamp SOMEthing!

No comments: