Friday, September 27, 2013

Merry Christmas!


Happy Friday!!! Have you got big plans for the weekend? I do! I have a show tonight and tomorrow night - if you want tickets for this or next weekend, get them NOW - last week's crowds were big, and I think it'll be bigger!! Oh, and a Stampin' Up! party Saturday morning - I so cannot wait to stamp these projects! You'll enjoy seeing them, but there's nothing like doing them together. :) If you want to place an order with our party, let me know - I'll get you the hostess ID number, and you can place it online and get it shipped to your door!!

ANYWAY. :D This card looks MUCH cuter IRL. :D It's very glittery from the Cherry Cobbler Dazzling Details (PLEASE make sure you go through my business website to order, to make sure we all get the credit we're supposed to! :) ) And of course, the basic rhinestone on the tree. I had a great time putting together the tree from two scallop punches! I did score the lines for the Dazzling Details to lie between on my Scoring Tool. Super easy, super cute - it's 4" square!

OK, I'm outta here! Time to get busy! Have a WONDERFUL weekend! Be sure and make the time to stamp SOMETHING!!! :)

No comments: