Friday, September 6, 2013

Welcome! card


Happy Friday! And tomorrow's my 17th anniversary - Happy Anniversary, Kenn! :D

Sorry about the photo quality sometimes - we're down a camera until it's fixed and back to us, so I'm borrowing my dad's camera sometimes. I'm grateful he has one! :D

I really, really like this card. It's simple but elegant, in my very humble opinion. :D The card stock colors are Very Vanilla, Early Espresso, and Burnt Brown Sugar. (It's not my old fave, Creamy Caramel, but it's not a bad color at all!) I used Versamark, and embossed the leaves from Gently Falling with gold and the saying with Early Espresso. The saying is from Occasions Alphabet.

There. You see? Simple and elegant. :)

Have a wonderful weekend! Be sure and make the time to stamp something!!!!

No comments: