Monday, September 23, 2013

MDS Monday - O Come Let Us Adore Him


Welcome to MDS MONDAY! :D Sorry about last week, y'all; I just totally, completely wore myself out and had to take every extra moment to rest. Now that the show's open, I *think* I'll be back to normal. :D (What IS "normal", anyway?!??!)

Today's share is one I came up with all by myself. :D I wanted to scrap this photo from ICE at Gaylord last year - but this scene never changes. I love it. I could spend a long time in here - even at zero degrees! :D

I love the main stamp set on this one - COME TO BETHLEHEM. It retired last year, but you can still get it to use in MDS!!!!! (Did you know you can use MDS downloads if  you already use another program?) So I got it Sunday night to use on this page. :)

OK, I'm outta here! I'm having a Stampin' Up! party on Saturday, if anyone wants to come - message me for details. :) And if you want info on getting tickets for CINDERELLA, message me, too - you've got four more shows!!!

Now, get out there and stamp something! :D

No comments: