Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Another watercoloring class card


Good afternoon, everyone! I wanted to show another card that I showed the girls how to do. It's REALLY subtle, and may be difficult to see in the scan - I think you can see it better if you click on it, kinda :D - but all I did was stamp the image - from SUMMER BY THE SEA, which is now retired :(.
Then, taking my aqua painter, I pulled in the green ink from the stamped image to color in her dress, and a bit on the grass. It makes a beautiful monochromatic card, don't you think?
I've gotten the suggestion that I should do a tutorial on watercoloring. That's quite possible - once this month is over. :D My sister and five of the six kids have been here for a week, and with the show opening two weeks from Thursday - besides stampin', of course! - well, life is a bit BUSY. :D I will do another tutorial soon, I promise.
So, what are YOU stamping? Have you tried anything you've seen on this blog lately? I've been trying to keep it simple, with lots of color suggestions - most of these are super-simple things you can do, too! :)
BLESS someone with what you stamp - and please, for your sanity :D, take the time to STAMP something!!!

2 comments:

Scott Franson Photography said...

Pretty card ! When are you announcing the winner of your giveaway?
Claudia

Anonymous said...

I think the green just goes perfectly with this card! Lovely! Wish I were standing in a field of green about now :))