Saturday, March 22, 2008

HAPPY RESURRECTION WEEKEND!!


I just wanted to share a quick card with you, again from last Friday! :) Isn't it fun?!?!?
The card stock is Gable Green and Whisper White - with a little punch of Pretty in Pink for the nose, with the pink designer paper from the Level 1 Hostess selection paper pack.
The inks are Gable Green, Glorious Green, and a Basic Black Stampin' Write Marker. The stamp sets are BUD BASICS and SWEET SERENDIPITY. :) The punches are large and regular ovals, 1-3/8" circle, 1/2" circle, and 1/4". I used vintage brads (from last year) for his eyes.
The ribbon is the Whisper White grosgrain, but I used a Pretty in Pink Stampin' Write Marker to highlight the edges - simple, but so effective!
Enjoy your celebration this weekend, dear friend. I hope you try the punch bunny - and if you need any of the punches, just let me know! :) I hope you'll sneak a couple of minutes in to STAMP something! :)

1 comment:

Ginny said...

Hi, Lori! I have an idea for a future blog post: things you can make with the oval punches. I recall seeing a flower, and in this post, the bunny's ears. Do you have other ideas?