Saturday, March 15, 2008

Just playing!


Last night was craft night at our church, and I decided to work on a few samples to give me something to blog quickly this week, while we're trying to put our play up on its feet. I'm TIRED, but I love stampin'. :D
I just LOVE this TART & TANGY stamp set from the Occasions Mini Catalog! I've already sold a lot of other people on the stamp set; this is a quick one I put together last night, along with the saying from SWEET SERENDIPITY. Colors are Garden Green, Whisper White, and Ruby Red.
So tell me what you think about this simple card! :) And I'll be back in a couple of days to post another one! :)
Have a WONDERFUL weekend! And take the time to STAMP something - it's incredibly therapeutic! :D

2 comments:

Amy said...

Cute little apples!

J-ME said...

Very pretty and easy to do! Yea!!