Monday, March 10, 2008

WHEW! Sorry it's been so long!!!






Wow. What a LIFE it's been around here this month already!!!!!! Please forgive my absence; it's been one of THOSE things. I hope you're ready for more samples, and more information, and that I can keep my sanity for the next two weeks.


Kenn and I are co-directing OUR TOWN, and it opens NEXT THURSDAY, so it's crunch time. I'm already tired. :D



This is the LAST WEEK of Sale-A-Bration; for every $50 in merchandise you purchase from either the Occasions Mini Catalog, or the Spring/Summer Idea Book & Catalog, you can get anything in this brochure for FREE! Take a look, and contact me NOW to get your order in before time runs out!!



OK. On to sharing something. :D Let me look in my little folder, and see what I'm going to draw out for today....

This will work! :) This is a card I did with a homeschooling group of young ladies last week. We had a great time, and I think they enjoyed what they made.

The cardstock colors are Green Galore, Only Orange, and Whisper White; the ribbon is Real Red grosgrain. The background is the Spot On jumbo Stampin' Around wheel, done in Versamark. We tied the ribbon around the Only Orange in a knot, then punched out a scallop with the scallop circle punch. We used the Green Galore and Real Read Stampin' Write Markers to color in the stamp, which is the SO MANY SCALLOPS stamp set from the SAB brochure, and punched that out with the 1-14" circle punch. Punching out a 1-3/8" circle, too, we matted it all up, and put the scallop onto the card with a pop-up glue dot. The inside is stamped with a saying from another SAB set, LOTS OF THOUGHTS. Isn't it a fun card? Bright and colorful - and the colors can be appropriate for either gender! :D

Don't think I've given up on the blog candy; I've got to wait until Kenn's home to help me draw the winner, but I'm collecting all the loot to go in the box! :D I PROMISE it will be announced in the next two days! :D

So, what are YOU stamping???? You ARE stamping, right? Show me!!! And if you don't have anything to show me, for goodness' sake! Take the time to STAMP something!! :D

Have a wonderful day!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the colors of the card...lime green and orange!

I'm making some just because cards, a bday, and a sympathy/thinking of you one.

Happy Monday and have a great week Lori!