Wednesday, March 12, 2008

And the winner is....


GOOD DAY! :D In case you're wondering why I'm being so sporadic with posting, it's the SHOW!!! Kenn and I are co-directing OUR TOWN, and there's lots to get done before we open NEXT WEEK!!!! Anyone who wants to come help, give me a buzz!! :)
This sample is one that we did at Sale-A-Bration hostess parties this month - and the stamp set is SWEET SERENDIPITY, courtesy of my wonderful friend, Melissa!!! :) I LOVE THIS SET!!!! I haven't really had a chance to play yet, because why? oh yeah, the show - but it sure makes a great little treat bag! :)
That's Whisper White and Green Galore card stock, Pink Passion and Green Galore inks, and our small cello bags. Oh, and don't forget my favorite corner punch, the ticket corner punch! :) Super-simple!!!!
Oh. You want to know who won the blog candy giveaway??? I'm still collecting everything she gets - and I'll be sure and take a pic before I send it all off.... How exciting is this? :)
Are you ready?
Are your hopes high?
Well, someone is going to be VERY happy.....
And the winner is.....
Kathy H!
Congratulations, Kathy. :) I'll try to get this out by Saturday, but with the way my week's going, it might be next week. :) Don't worry - it's a great prize!!!
That's all for today - I have GOT to run. We took the rare opportunity to sleep in today, so I'm running a bit behind on everything.... :)
Be SURE and take the time to STAMP something!!!!!! :) I'll see you soon!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats to Kathy H

Becky said...

Lucky duber dog!!! Very cool!

Cheryl KVD said...

Congrats Kathy!!

Cheryl