Friday, March 21, 2008

Good morning!


Well, the show opened last night, and from the people who talked to me, I'd say it's pretty good. :D
Anyway. This card is one more that I did last Friday night. I just wanted bright, fun colors! :D The card stocks are Pixie Pink, Green Galore, Gable Green and Whisper White; the inks are Green Galore and Pixie Pink. I didn't have a word window punch with me, so I trimmed the saying down and used a corner rounder on it!
The stamp sets are A BEAUTIFUL THING and BOHO BACKGROUNDS - which I just got. :) And of course, I used the scallop circle punch.
What are YOU stamping these days??? I haven't heard too much from ANYONE. I'm still going to do tutorials, I promise - maybe I can get one shot next week!
So, I'm gonna go. I'm exhausted! :D And don't forget - TAKE THE TIME TO STAMP SOMETHING! :D If it doesn't move, STAMP IT!!!!! :)