Friday, March 21, 2008

Good morning!


Well, the show opened last night, and from the people who talked to me, I'd say it's pretty good. :D
Anyway. This card is one more that I did last Friday night. I just wanted bright, fun colors! :D The card stocks are Pixie Pink, Green Galore, Gable Green and Whisper White; the inks are Green Galore and Pixie Pink. I didn't have a word window punch with me, so I trimmed the saying down and used a corner rounder on it!
The stamp sets are A BEAUTIFUL THING and BOHO BACKGROUNDS - which I just got. :) And of course, I used the scallop circle punch.
What are YOU stamping these days??? I haven't heard too much from ANYONE. I'm still going to do tutorials, I promise - maybe I can get one shot next week!
So, I'm gonna go. I'm exhausted! :D And don't forget - TAKE THE TIME TO STAMP SOMETHING! :D If it doesn't move, STAMP IT!!!!! :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad the show went well. You've been on my mind all week. Hugs.

Melissa

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad the show went well. You've been on my mind all week. Hugs.

Melissa

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad the show went well. You've been on my mind all week. Hugs.

Melissa

Anonymous said...

Hah. Now I know what happens when I his post x 3!

Melissa