Monday, March 31, 2008

Love those rubons!


I just LOVE them!!! This card is simply card stock and CHERISHED MEMORIES rub-ons. It's the card that I included in my swap, that I'll be showing you probably next week - it's on its way to the recipient right now! :)
So, that's Basic Gray, Whisper White, and Purely Pomegranate card stocks.
I REALLY like this one! :) Those colors are awesome, and the rub-ons make it SO easy to design!!!
What are YOU stamping?? I haven't heard from too many of you lately! I know I've been super-busy, but the play's run is almost over, so I'll be back full-force! :)
Let me know what you'd like to see - Ginny, I haven't forgotten the oval punch request. :)
I need to run and start working on the designs for tomorrow night with Angela, the only one who can come to the 6x6 class this month! April promises to be an interesting month...! :)
PLEASE, take the time to STAMP something!!! :) I'll be back soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great card!

Melissa