Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Heartfelt Thanks

Here I am! Still with the "asteroid" on my desk, still with green and purple coloring everything on my screen, but I used some Whisper White on the sample - so, no matter what it looks like to me, I THINK it's going to be right because of having that to work with. :D

So, you get to tell me: do the colors look right??? I wanted to use some more of the IN COLORS - be sure and stock up on your favorites before the end of the month (click HERE, then click on the SHOP NOW button at the top!) - so I chose Pacific Point and Kiwi Kiss. This uses both embossed resist and wax resist as techniques.

(I can't help but giggle - the far left of this card is bright violet on my screen!)

Card stocks: Whisper White, Pacific Point

Inks: Pacific Point, Kiwi Kiss, Versamark, Jet Black Stazon

Stamp set: Heartfelt Thanks

Accessories: white crayon, clear embossing powder, embossing buddy, heat tool, sponges

Super-simple, but I really enjoy this type of card!

OK, I'm off - tonight's going to be a fun time with Kenn, eating out and going to church. OH, and if you didn't know, SONIC is giving away free root beer floats tonight - go grab one!!!

Have a WONDERFUL day - and please, STAMP SOMETHING!!! Don't forget the CONTEST going on!!!!