Tuesday, June 30, 2009

SO much going on!!

I'm so sorry I didn't get this posted yesterday; I really meant to!!!! There's just a lot going on around here, besides today being the LAST DAY FOR THE SPRING/SUMMER 2009 IDEA BOOK & CATALOG!!!

Without further ado, here's today's sample. PLEASE NOTE! I will be posting again later, so be sure to come back. :)
Isn't it adorable??? Stampin' Up!® had this idea on their website, but I tweaked it to make it mine. :D

The "YUM" is spelled out with DEFINE YOUR LIFE ALPHA; the rest of the stamps are in the set, UNDER THE STARS. Besides that, all you need is one of our large cello bags, Very Vanilla, Real Red, and Creamy caramel card stocks, Basic Brown and Real Red inks, a Stamp-a-ma-jig, and Stampin' Write markers. Oh, and we used the 1-3/4" circle punch to punch out the s'more.

I just LOVE this project. It ALMOST makes me wish I had some kids to take on a hay ride. :D This would be a fun project for Girl Scouts, Boy Scouts, Sunday School classes - heck, you name it! :D

If you'd like to order the products for this project, you can email me at poohisstampin@aol.com, or click HERE and click on the SHOP NOW button!

OK. I'm off to really work HARD - the open house is this THURSDAY for the NEW IDEA BOOK & CATALOG, which goes LIVE tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have a wonderful morning, and come back this afternoon!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D Between now and then, TRY to stamp something, would ya?!?!? :D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Girl, I have some kids you can borrow....as long as you want them. Hee hee
barbara carr