Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Tuesday is here! :)

I hope you're enjoying your June so far - it sure came in with a heat wave!!! I'm SO grateful for air conditioning! :D

Anyway. If you receive my newsletter, you will have seen this card yesterday, but kind of small. I wanted to show off what you can do just by punching out shapes!

And I also wanted to use up some of my IN COLOR scraps. :D

Card stock: Pink Pirouette, Riding Hood Red, Kiwi Kiss, Tangerine Tango, Pacific Point

Ink: Pacific Point

Stamp set: Really Retro

Accessories: Five-petal flower punch, Boho Blossoms punch, eyelet border punch, scallop circle punch, dimensionals

It's so fun to just slap things down. LOL!!! I don't know about you, but I have a little drawer I keep things I've either stamped or punched and not used. That way, I can pull them out and make a card in a hurry. If you do this kind of card, it's a great way to use up some of that stuff! :D

So, go STAMP SOMETHING - and have FUN doing it!!!!!

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Lori this is really cute! Did you see the note on the SU website about not getting rid of any In Colors after they retire that they "might" come back! Would that be cool.