Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Tuesday is here! :)

I hope you're enjoying your June so far - it sure came in with a heat wave!!! I'm SO grateful for air conditioning! :D

Anyway. If you receive my newsletter, you will have seen this card yesterday, but kind of small. I wanted to show off what you can do just by punching out shapes!

And I also wanted to use up some of my IN COLOR scraps. :D

Card stock: Pink Pirouette, Riding Hood Red, Kiwi Kiss, Tangerine Tango, Pacific Point

Ink: Pacific Point

Stamp set: Really Retro

Accessories: Five-petal flower punch, Boho Blossoms punch, eyelet border punch, scallop circle punch, dimensionals

It's so fun to just slap things down. LOL!!! I don't know about you, but I have a little drawer I keep things I've either stamped or punched and not used. That way, I can pull them out and make a card in a hurry. If you do this kind of card, it's a great way to use up some of that stuff! :D

So, go STAMP SOMETHING - and have FUN doing it!!!!!