Friday, June 26, 2009

It's FRIDAY!!!

I can't wait to start showing you what I'm creating with new things from the new IDEA BOOK & CATALOG, available July 1!! Until then, here are two more cards from the LAST CHANCE LIST - or stamps that have already been retired!



Clean and elegant - I LOVE this card!

Card stocks: Whisper White, Basic Black

Ink: Basic Black

Stamp sets: Life's Special Moments, Graceful Words
Edited to add: BOTH of these stamp sets have been retired for a while! :)

That really IS all there is to this card!!!! :)








Again, monochromatic and simple are sometimes the best! :)

Card stock: Perfect Plum, Pale Plum, Whisper White

Ink: Perfect Plum

Stamp sets: Cute & Curly Label Punch Bundle - RETIRING NEXT WEEK!!, Fifth Avenue Floral

Accessories: Organza Whisper White ribbon, Top Note die, Big Shot :D, dimensionals. curly label punch

Both are designed as wedding cards, but could definitely be something else!

OK, I'm off! Kenn and I are doing a play reading at LabRatz in Smyrna; if you want details for tomorrow night, email me! :)

Have a wonderful weekend!! Be SURE and take the time to STAMP something!!!!!!!!

No comments: