Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Surprise! I'm here EARLY today! :D

I got up earlier than usual, so here I am. :D Today you'll get the third card from the Wonderful Window Sheets class - a magic card, then the next two days will be the cards from last night's Advanced Techniques class. We had a great time!!

Don't forget the THIRD ANNUAL BIRTHDAY CARD CONTEST - click HERE to read the original post - we don't have many entries yet, and you've only got ten more days to get your card to me!






This is the "beginning" of how this card looks....
























And this is how it looks when you make the "magic" happen (I pulled OUT the middle, so I could get a picture of it for you)! Because I ONLY like to do quick and easy cards, I ONLY do these cards when I teach them. :D Get the picture? But you can go HERE to learn how to do them for yourself!

Card stocks: Glossy White, Whisper White, Basic Black

Inks: Jet Black Stazon, Green Galore, Only Orange, Brilliant Blue, Glorious Green, Bashful Blue

Stamp sets: Branch Out, Really Retro

Accessories: Window Sheets (Occasions Mini), Stamp-a-ma-jig, round tab punchm paper trimmer

I'd LOVE to see your card if you try this! :)

OK, I'm off. Not that I have anything PRESSING, but I don't have anything else to say. :D

Have a wonderful day!!!!!!!!!!!! Be SURE to take the time to STAMP something!!!!

1 comment:

Becky said...

You totally nailed it! PERFECT job!