Tuesday, August 4, 2009

3D Projects!

Good afternoon! :) So, only ONE person had a comment about yesterday's cards? Wow. I feel so lonely! :D

Today, I'm going to show you two 3D projects; the first is one that we did at a couple of workshops, the second is one I did to put into the Inspiration Station - and one like it might be making an appearance at an upcoming class! :)


Stamp set: Teeny Tiny Wishes

Ink: Ruby Red

Accessories: small cello bag (YES, you can order them from me!!!), Autumn Traditions DSP, Big Shot - I LOVE MY BIG SHOT!!!!!!!!!!!, EXCLUSIVE Top Note die, scallop oval punch, wide oval, modern label punch

This is SO simple - it wouldn't take any time at all to do something like this for your child's class, or your Sunday school class, or even for table favors for a party!






Card stock: So Saffron, Chocolate Chip, Always Artichoke

Accessories: Tall Tales DSP, scallop edge punch, scallop oval punch, wide oval punch, small oval punch, Sticky Strip

I just love this little box! It's the PERFECT size for chocolate - or for that little gift. It would also make a great party favor - instead of the elephants I punched out of the Tall Tales DSP, you could stamp or write each guest's name, then punch it out. SO cute, and versatile!

OK. I'm outta here - I can't believe it's Tuesday already! Where is the time flying?!?!? PLEASE leave me a comment, and let me know I'm not whistling in the dark again! LOL!

Have a WONDERFUL day - and be sure to take the time to STAMP something!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lori, I look forward to your blog everyday even when I've actually made some of the projects. you are not whistling in the dark!!! Mary N.

Julie A. said...

I love that little box! How adorable!

TABray said...

You KNOW I read your blog everyday! Keep up the good work! I think my sister reads you every day, too, but she tends to lurk...

Bev Farmer said...

Don't feel bad that no one left a comment yesterday. Sometimes we tend to browse through blogs for ideas and then don't think to leave a comment. Shame on us - we love your work.
Bev

lisa808 said...

Your little box is adorable!

PunchDrunk said...

Lurking sister here ... hehehe.. I DO read your blog every day! Now, what's that tune you're whistling? LOL 3-D stuff is my favorite! That little box is just adorable! I don't own a Big Shot, but my DS is so sweet to let me use hers when we have play dates :)

freefun0616 said...

酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店經紀,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店工作,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,

,酒店,