Thursday, August 6, 2009

OOPS! I could have SWORN...!

I'm so sorry! I thought I had posted yesterday!! I got the picture all ready. Hmmmmmmm....

Oh, well. :D On with the show!

Isn't this a FUN card? Today is my friend AMY'S birthday! HAPPY BIRTHDAY, dear friend! This card SOOOOOOOOO reminds me of YOU. :D

Card stock: Whisper White, Melon Mambo

Inks; White craft (inside), Melon Mambo

Stamp set: Simple Friendship

Accessories: regular hole punch, Melon Mambo polka-dot ribbon (LOVE this stuff!!!), THIS SITE- right-click on the picture, and print it.

It's just such a fun, summery card!!!!!!!! :) You can switch it up, glam it up, rough it up - you name it. :) If you do this card in a different way, please send me a scan so I can see it!!! :)

OK, off to work. Have a GREAT day, and PLEASE! Take the time to stamp SOMEthing!!! :D

4 comments:

Cheryl said...

Very cute!

TABray said...

Cute card. I have GOT to get some of that in color stuff!

Mandy in OK said...

Adorable! Dare I say stinkin' cute? :)

Susan I. said...

that is just adorable! I think I might have to make some of these!