Tuesday, August 11, 2009

OK, so this is going to count for today AND tomorrow! :D

You've seen all of these techniques before, but I taught a new group these techniques last night, so I thought I'd show you the way we did them last night. :) ALL of the techniques are from TECHNIQUE JUNKIES. Tell Pat I sent ya! :D

Technique: SNAKESKIN

Card stocks: Whisper White, Taken with Teal, Basic Black

Ink: Versamark

Stamp set: VERY THANKFUL

Accessories: Embossing buddy, heat tool, clear embossing powder, black embossing powder, ticket corner punch, dimensionals





This technique is called CAMOUFLAGE.

Card stock: Close to Cocoa, Basic Black, Sahara Sand

Ink: Versamark

Stamp sets: Nature's Silhouette, Inspired by Nature

Accessories: Embossing buddy, heat tool, black embossing powder, gold embossing powder. Other I can't tell! :D





This is called PATINA. I won't be able to tell you most of what makes this one special. :)

Card stock: Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla

Ink: Pumpkin Pie, Basic Brown, Versamark

Stamp set: Lovely as a Tree

Accessories: Garden Green and Gold Metallic re-inkers, gold embossing powder, embossing buddy, heat tool


And last, but not least!

This one's called BANDANA.

Card stock: Bashful Blue, Basic Black, Whisper White

Ink: Jet Black Stazon, White craft, Bashful Blue, Brocade Blue

Stamp sets: Fifth Avenue Florals, Define Your Life

Accessories: white gel pen, embossing buddy, white embossing powder, heat tool, designer label punch, dimensionals

So! Tell me which one's your favorite! :D Enjoy your day, and MAKE the time to stamp something!!! :D

6 comments:

Ginny said...

That last one is so pretty! I love the colors.

Sandra said...

the blue card stamped with the Fifth Avenue Florals - that set is on my wish list!
love the colors you used!
Sandra

TABray said...

I really like the first one, but that may be because I SO want that peacock stamp! It is way up there on my wish list! I like the bandana technique, too. Very pretty. I like the camo and the pantina one, too. They are all pretty. I may have to try to figure out that pantina one! :P

PunchDrunk said...

I'm lovin' the Peacock on Snakeskin. Could it be that I want that stamp? That it's the color combo? I dunno, but my eyes just lit up with I saw it :)

Becky in East Tennessee said...

The bandana one is my favorite and its one of my favorite techniques, but one I often forget to use. Thanks for the reminder and inspiration!

freefun0616 said...

酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店經紀,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店工作,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,

,酒店,