Friday, August 21, 2009

I've been HIRED!

Sherrill Graf has been with Stampin' Up! for a VERY long time, and has a huge downline. She hires other demos to make samples for her - and pays with merchandise.

I GOT HIRED FOR SEPTEMBER!!! :D

Of course, I've already started to design; I thought I'd share one that won't be in a class in the next few months. :D


Card stock: Very Vanilla, Naturals Ivory, Chocolate Chip, Creamy Caramel, Pumpkin Pie, Summer Sun, Garden Green

Stamp set: Teeny Tiny Wishes

Ink: Chocolate Chip, Really Rust, Dusty Durango, Garden Green, Summer Sun, Creamy Caramel, Pumpkin Pie, Going Gray, Bashful Blue

Accessories: embossing buddy, heat tool, gold embossing powder, aqua painters, Fall Harvest standard Stampin' Around wheel and handle, Basic Brown re-inker in empty standard cartridge

Lots of watercoloring here, but I'm attempting to do my BEST work for you, Sherrill! :) This one is my copy; I'm making one of each that I send her to show you and put on my Inspiration Station! So keep your eyes open! :D

Have a WONDERFUL weekend, and be SURE to take the time to STAMP SOMETHING - it's cheaper than therapy. :D

3 comments:

TABray said...

Congrats! Pretty card.

Germaine Ferrao -Lenn said...

COngrats, great to get hired by Sherrill- lovely cards too! TFS! Hugs always!

Becky said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I am soooooo excited for you! And I KNOW that she will NOT be disappointed!