Monday, August 10, 2009

Scrapbookin'! :D

Good morning, everyone! I hope you're having a GREAT Monday. (IF there IS such a thing...!) :D I know you came to see the samples, so on with the show - but watch for an offer I can't believe I'm gonna make! :D

This one's probably my favorite for this month's class; it's SO simple, but I LOVE the way the white just POPS off the page!

Card stock: Taken with Teal TEXTURED 12x12, Whisper White

Ink: Basic Black

Stamp set: Medallion background stamp set

Accessories: white gel pen, modern label punch

THAT IS ALL THERE IS TO THIS LAYOUT! Have I mentioned how much I love this stamp? :D


Of course, I also really like this layout. :D

Card stocks: Whisper White, Glorious Green, Real Red

Inks: Creamy Caramel, White craft

Stamp sets: Many Merry Messages, Dasher

Accessories: White embossing powder, embossing buddy, heat tool

Isn't DASHER a great stamp? If you're not checking out that page of UNDER $10 ITEMS, you're missing out!

OK, I'm off. Keep watching for that offer I'm going to be making! :D And PLEASE, take the time to STAMP something!!!!

1 comment:

TABray said...

I like your pages. I guess I'm gonna have to learn to scrapbook. Are those 2 12" pages?