Thursday, August 13, 2009

Thought I'd not make it today, didn't you! :D

I wanted to wait until tonight's class people weren't at work to look. :D So, here are TWO of the cards from tonight's QUICK CARD CLASS; you'll get the other three on Friday! :D Enjoy!
(Just so you know, I almost always post from my least favorite to my most. :D)

On with the show!


(It's hard to see the tone-on-tone background on the card, unless you click on the photo to enlarge it!)

Card stock: Real Red, Whisper White

Ink: Real Red, Real Red craft

Stamp set: Sweet Season

Accessories: NEIGHBORHOOD Jumbo SA wheel & handle, wide oval punch, black gingham ribbon, clear embossing powder, embossing buddy, heat tool, dimensionals, staples







Card stocks: Whisper White, Melon Mambo, Basic Black

Inks: Jet Black Stazon, Brocade Blue

Stamp set: Crazy for Cupcakes

Accessories: IN COLOR Stampin' Write markers, Melon Mambo polka dot ribbon, dimensionals, double rectangle punch


Now, aren't these EASY? Super duplicatable, too!!! :D Easy to do at home - except you can't see the INSIDE of them. Tomorrow you'll see the other three cards; I really hope you will check out my SCHEDULE to see when you can come stamp with me. (I think I've got until sometime in October up on the list of events!)

OK, I'm off. Class starts soon - I wish you were stamping with me. But I DO hope you're taking the time to stamp SOMETHING. Right? :D

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Cute cards Lori! I really like the quick and easy ones.