Monday, January 18, 2010

Good Monday Morning!

Did you have a good weekend? I did - we were partying ALL day long on Saturday here - with at least a few of us anxious to get in on those Sale-a-Bration freebies! :D You can place your order on my business site - just click SHOP HERE at the top right - or you can call or email me, OR even host your own party and earn even MORE! :D

Here's one of the cards we made! I think everyone loved it - how can Whisper White and Melon Mambo together NOT make you smile?!?!


Card stock: Melon Mambo, Whisper White

Ink: Melon Mambo, Whisper White craft

Stamp sets: I {Heart} Hearts (Occasions Mini), Define Your LIfe (inside)

Accessories: White embossing powder, embossing buddy, heat tool, dimensionals, Scallop Trim Edge Punch - new design of the punch itself, too! ONLY available when you purchase $50 in product OR host a $300 party during Sale-a-Bration!!


OK, I'm off - tonight is our Valentine's Stamp Camp! It's going to be SO MUCH FUN - but I have a little cleaning left to do from Saturday. :D Have a WONDERFUL day - and be SURE to take the time to STAMP something!!!!!

2 comments:

Ginny said...

What a pretty card, Lori! I can see it done in pinks for a softer, romantic look.

Cheryl said...

Very pretty card Lori! Hope you had a good time at you get together.