Tuesday, January 19, 2010

It's a Butterfly Party!

Good morning! I just have a few moments to post - I'm off to get my hair cut, FINALLY! :D But I wanted to share this card we did at our parties this last weekend - the Occasions Mini is PACKED with fun things to work with! :)

Card stock: Very Vanilla, Brilliant Blue, Bashful Blue, Only Orange, Orchid Opulence, Lovely Lilac

Ink: Bashful Blue, Brilliant Blue

Stamp set (inside): Happy Everything

Accessories: Jumbo Handle, Empty Ink Cartridge, Very Vintage SA Jumbo Wheel, Ticket Corner Punch, sponge dauber, Big Shot :D, SU! Beautiful Wings Embosslits Die

It's a fast, FUN card to put together! And TRUST ME, you NEED that Embosslit - it's SO much fun! :D

OK, I'm off! Have a WONDERFUL day - and be sure to take the time to STAMP SOMETHING!! :)

No comments: