Thursday, January 21, 2010

Has this been a long week??

Isn't it Friday yet? :D Phew. I feel like I need a new battery! :D

Here's a great announcement from Stampin' Up!:

From now until February 28, 2010, $2 from every I {Heart} Hearts stamp set you buy will be donated American Red Cross’ Haiti Relief and Development Fund. The Red Cross is already well-established in Haiti, and this money will be used to provide immediate relief and long-term support through supplies, technical assistance and other support to help those in need.


Product Name Item # Price
I {Heart} Hearts – clear-mount (block D recommended) 118571 $18.95
I {Heart} Hearts – wood-mount 117010 $26.95

This is a simple and straightforward plan; the more stamp sets you buy, the greater the difference you make. Often it is the simplest plans that work best!

To order this stamp set, or any other products - why not get some more toys, and save on the shipping? :) - just go to my business site, and click on the SHOP NOW button in the top right corner!

Edited to add: I am SO proud to be a part of this company! Please click to go to Shelli's Blog, and see what ELSE the company has done!

So: some of you have asked about the test tubes and corks. They are NOT a Stampin' Up! product - but wouldn't it be GREAT if they were? :D For now, however, we have to purchase them elsewhere. If I get enough people interested, I will coordinate a share of some of them - the more we purchase, the cheaper they are. :) So leave me a comment or drop me a line. Of course, if you get some, I'll want to see what you did with your STAMPIN' UP! PRODUCT and the test tubes! :D

OK. On with today's share - which is another fun item from the Valentine Stamp Camp!

EVERYONE is surprised when they see this mini milk carton - because it IS a mini! :) This is pretty much full-size, what you see on your screen!

We used Regal Rose for the main color, and the new Very Vintage wheel from the Occasions Mini - as well as the mini milk carton die from the Occasions Mini.


I wanted to show that the wheel will coordinate with OTHER stamps we carry, so we also used the FRESH CUTS stamp set. We used ink to age things, and punches for the little accent you see here. :) Isn't it a great little accent? We put votive candles in this carton; it's just big enough to hold it! And we used our mini library clips to close them - SO fun, because you don't have to worry about tearing the carton apart to get to the "prize inside"! :)

OK, I'm outta here - I still have prep work for Saturday's Stamp-a-Stack. Busy, busy, busy! :) I hope you have a fantastic day! Be SURE to take the time to STAMP something!!!

No comments: