Monday, January 25, 2010

It's a new week!

I'm SO sorry I went AWOL on Friday; Kenn and I are teaching photography classes at a local Christian school, and it was rather sudden - so I've got to get used to having another BUSY day in my week. LOL!

You'll enjoy today's shares, though; we did an All-Occasion Stamp-a-Stack on Saturday, and I'll show you two of the designs today. We had a great time!

At my Stamp-a-Stacks, I give you a sentiment to stamp in each card - and, if you choose, you can just not stamp the inside sentiment and use the card for another occasion, stamping it when you get home. This one is going to be used for lots of birthdays, from what I heard Saturday. :D I put out the "Congratulations" stamp from Well Scripted, the new set in the Occasions Mini - I really love the fonts on it!

Colors are Barely Banana, Glorious Green, Gable Green, and Apricot Appeal. The stamp set it Animal Crackers; I took advantage of the bundle that was on sale toward the end of the year! :)

Isn't it CUTE? I just love the giraffe. :D

I think I'll show you the second card we did with this stamp set - this one, I put out the "Thanks So Much" from Sincere Salutations - but again, I heard birthday and thinking of you, among other uses!


I just LOVE this card, and I think he was a hit. :D Colors are Whisper White, YoYo Yellow, and Only Orange - and we cut the card stock with the Scallop Circle die and my BIG SHOT!

Yup, I love my Big Shot - and it is SO versatile! This year, I'm starting a series of classes, once every two months (unless it gets REALLY popular!), where we'll be using the Big Shot to do applications outside of card stock and paper. The first one is the middle of next month - and I can't wait! :D

OK, I'm off. Busy, busy - classes to prep for, new ideas to get out on card stock and paper, and Sale-a-Brations plans! Listen, if you haven't booked your party yet, DO IT NOW! Book party, quick party at your work during lunch hour, girls' night out, whatever type of party YOU want! Let's DO IT!!!! I can't wait for you to be able to earn some EXTRA free stuff! :D

Have a WONDERFUL day, and PLEASE! For your sanity, take the time to STAMP something! :D

No comments: