Thursday, May 20, 2010

Delayed, NOT defeated! :D

So, it's a little past quittin' time for most folks - but I'm STILL running around like the proverbial chicken! :D
Here's a share from Tuesday night's Advanced Techniques class!

Isn't it CUTE? Sorry it's kind of hard to see the shoe itself, but I've shown you this type of card before. :) The rosette is what was from the Advanced Technique part.

Card stock: Whisper White

Ink (inside): Melon Mambo

Stamp set (inside): Sincere Salutations

Accessories: Sticky Strip, circle punch, Melon Mambo polka dot ribbon, hole punch

It is SO cute in real life!

OK, I'm off - I know, it's a short post. I'm leaving tomorrow right after teaching my photography class, so I need to get a BUNCH of stuff done before I settle down tonight. No rest for the wicked, you know! :D

Have a WONDERFUL evening! And be SURE to take the time to STAMP something!

No comments: