Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Today's not done! :D

I'm HERE! Two days in a row! :D And part of tomorrow or Thursday's chores is going to be getting a few blogs up for you, like normal - until "normal" happens again. :D

SO! Here is one of the three projects we made at my hostess clubs this week! I'll show you BOTH of the others tomorrow - I want to get this posted, so I can get it up today! :)


It's a birthday card - but you could stamp any sentiment inside that you wish!

Card stock: Certainly Celery, Pretty in Pink, Very Vanilla

Ink: Certainly Celery, Pretty in Pink, Bashful Blue, Apricot Appeal (Stampin' Write Markers)

Stamp set: Watercolor Trio (clear mount)

Accessories: (I ♥) Big Shot, oval frame die, SU! acrylic blocks

SO simple, SO pretty. I think this was a hit - we all need more birthday cards, right? :D

OK. I'm on a roll now. :D I'll see you tomorrow - tonight is ADVANCED TECHNIQUES!!!! Stay tuned to see what we did! (I've got one, especially, that I LOVE....) Now, then. Take some time and go STAMP something, would ya?!?! :D

2 comments:

Ginny said...

Very pretty, Lori. Can you imagine that image repeating itself on wallpaper? I can!

Becky said...

Very pretty. I like the colors you used.