Thursday, May 27, 2010

This is just getting silly!

I had this one all set up for you, and it vanished! ::::sigh:::

ANYWAY. :) This is a baby shower invitation I made for my friend from church, Katherine. She and her husband are expecting their first baby (a girl!) in August. They've registered for two kinds of ladybugs, but she liked the pink-and-brown ones best.

AHA! :D

Yes, the background designer series paper was from the Occasions Mini - Sending Love Specialty - but I had JUST enough to do the invitations, so I used it. :D

Card stock: Very Vanilla, Chocolate Chip, Pretty in Pink

Ink: Pretty in Pink Craft

Stamp set: Teeny Tiny Wishes

Accessories: regular hole punch, 3/4", 1-3/4", and 1" Circle punches, modern label punch, clear embossing powder, Sending Love Specialty DSP, dimensionals, 2-way glue pen

This is a LOT of punch work, but they really are adorable. :D

OK, I'm off. I'm going to get another post up for you today! :) So, while you wait, why not take the time to STAMP something???? :D

No comments: