Thursday, May 27, 2010

I did promise, and here I am! :D

So! We did a class and did a 20-page 6x6 album that covered a year. I'm going to start showing you that album; when the month is a one page piece, I'll show you TWO. Where it's a two-page layout, I'll show you one month. :) Deal?

Here's the first one: the title page. Now, remember: you can always dress it up, but we did this album in EXACTLY 2.5 hours!


We used Sahara Sand ink and card stock; the months are the FULL CALENDAR stamp set - and they and the modern label punch are the consistent pieces on the book. The DSP is from ISLAND OASIS (Summer Mini).








Here's JANUARY!


Whisper White and Bashful Blue make this page cool and crisp, just like a wintery day! :) The stamp is from the level 2 hostess set, CHRISTMAS PUNCH - only available for another month, y'all!!!!! The "January" is stamped with Not Quite Navy. Quick, simple page - but definitely ready for one or several photos!

OK, I'm off. Tonight is the awards night and fine arts display for our school, and Kenn's working - so I get to "represent". :D Tomorrow morning, I'll be off to take photos for them of their last day. And if I get WET, someone's gonna HEAR about it!!!!

Have a wonderful day - and be SURE to take the time to STAMP something!!

No comments: