Thursday, May 27, 2010

Surprise! :D

Thought you'd catch me sleeping, right? Actually, I wish I was. Kenn's working a super-long day today, and working from morning tomorrow to morning Saturday. And MY schedule's busy tomorrow, too, so I thought I'd take this quiet moment to go ahead and do Friday's post for you. :)

Continuing with our 6x6 layouts. I really love February's! (Appropriate, right? :D)


Yes, that's texturz plating on the Real Red background! Pretty, huh! A simple full heart punch from the BRIDE SPECIALTY DSP and the month round out the page. SUPER easy!

(Please note: if you're just tuning in to these scrapbook pages, please scroll down for the basic info from the start of the book! :) )

We only did frames or matting on I think ONE of the layouts; that way, if we had multiple smaller photos to put down, we weren't SET in the way the page HAS to lay out.

Here's March - again, SUPER simple!

Texture is the fastest way to get a page FILLED. We used the crimper on the Green Galore strip, fastened it to the Gable Green Background, and punched the Glorious Green shamrock with one of the hearts from the hearts trio punch. Again, how EASY can I make it?!?!? :D It's a fresh page, and easy to dress up if you wanna!

OK, I'm off. Last Friday of teaching, for a while, at least. :) Much to do afterward!!!

Have a WONDERFUL Memorial Day weekend, dear ones! Monday SHOULD be April and August, I think. :)

Now, then. Be SURE to enjoy your family and friends, be thankful for those who defend our country and our freedoms - and take the time to STAMP something! :)

No comments: