Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Masculine card to share!


Happy Friday! Sorry - I actually meant to post this yesterday, but just never seemed to get around to it. :D

You have TWO MORE DAYS to get your birthday cards to me for the FOURTH ANNUAL BIRTHDAY CARD CONTEST!!! I've got some AWESOME entries - there's always room for one more! :)

This is the last share from our Birthday Quick Card Class! It's a masculine card, and most of it was CASEd from another demonstrator, Becky Jenson. She's VERY talented - and this is a LOT more simplistic than hers, but I really like it. You could use it for a masculine ANY occasion, IMVHO. :D Colors are Basic Gray, Basic Black, and Whisper White. (I've used this combo quite a bit lately, it seems - very classic, I think!) Stamp sets are LOVELY AS A TREE and NATURE SILHOUETTES.

Have a WONDERFUL, restful, HAPPY FATHER'S DAY WEEKEND! (Be sure and take the time to stamp the "him" in your life a card! :D ) Next week, we'll do an ODE TO RETIRING COLORS; I'll pick out some of my favorites from a different color each day. PLUS, it will be time to start voting for the winner(s) of the contest! :) I can't wait!

No comments: