Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Surprise! I'm here EARLY! :D

I'm setting this up so you can be pleasantly surprised when you drop by - first last evening, now this morning! :D

Here's another birthday card quick card class share - and don't forget to enter the FOURTH ANNUAL BIRTHDAY CARD CONTEST!


Saying a sad "so long!" to Only Orange and YoYo Yellow, I wanted to do a simple card - with GLITTER! :D

The little highlight on the cherry is done with Rose Red. The white frosting is GLITTER. :)

It's such a CHEERY card - wouldn't YOU like to get this in the mail? :D

OK, I'm off - I'm having lunch with another SU! demo, a dear friend of mine - the one I went to Chattanooga with last year! Have a WONDERFUL day - and be SURE to take the time to STAMP something! :D Like a birthday card for the contest.... :D

No comments: