Monday, June 7, 2010

Welcome to the the JULY layout!

I think you'll like this one. :D Short and sweet - and we'll get through these pages soon, I promise. :D

I've received my first birthday card for the challenge! I'm so excited to see what YOU are going to send - and just email me for my address, or you can email me a picture, if you wish. But it IS my birthday.... :D

Isn't this awesome??? Whisper White and Real Red card stocks compliment the Night of Navy ink we used with the Red, White, & Blue Jumbo Stampin' Around wheel from the Summer Mini. SUPER fast and easy!

Speaking of ink. :D The re-inkers for the retired colors are going FAST - I had to let a customer know last night that I couldn't get everything she wanted! If you want something from the retired accessories, PLEASE place your order at my business site - just click ORDER NOW at the top right! I want you to get what you want - and I can't WAIT to start showing you new things from the new Idea Book & Catalog. :) Open House is on July 3 - be SURE to come!

OK, I'm off - Birthday Quick Card Class tonight, and we're going to have a blast! :D Have a wonderful day, and be SURE to take the time to STAMP something!

No comments: