Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Here I am, as promised!

Allison, you made me laugh out loud! :D Amy and I didn't talk too much about art, but we DID talk about her upcoming hostess party (when I get back from Oregon). :D

ANYWAY. :D I promised I'd post today. And here it is - this is one of the sets we made Saturday at the Ronald McDonald House class - class fee included the stamp set, $2 of which goes to RMH charity.

Colors are Very Vanilla, Tempting Turquoise, and Chocolate Chip. We used Stampin' Write markers on every card front, so we didn't have the TO - FROM info in the image. :) This was a fun set to make; that's the large polka dot texturz plate on both colored card stocks on the card, and only on the Chocolate Chip on the tag.

The tag's large enough that, if your gift bag was a smaller one, you could use it as the central image! This stamp set is SO cute! I had a blast designing for it - and you'll be seeing the results this week. :)

I'm warning you right now: I'm not sure if I'm going to have EVERY day I'm gone filled with a guest poster - if you'd like to do a guest blog spot, please let me know - and get it to me ASAP! :D But I will have posts running while I'm gone. I will be answering emails, so if you need me, please don't hesitate to contact me. I start my travels a week from Thursday - I'm just giving you heads-up. :D

OK, I'm off! Tonight's class is Big Shot & Fabric! :) The sewing machine's out, people!!! Look out! :D Have a wonderful day, and be SURE to take the time to STAMP something!!!

2 comments:

Moose Ridge said...

if you use a pink for girl cards, it would be like having a neapolitan ice cream.... I NEED chocolate chip paper....

Allison
Dunlap TN

lisa808 said...

Turquoise & brown make a great color combo.