Thursday, August 19, 2010

:D So glad you liked it!

Thank you for the wonderful comments on yesterday's card. I haven't touched an ink pad since I got home. ROFL!!! I sure do LOVE my Big Shot; it makes things SO easy.

Today's is totally for you, too! All done with my Big Shot. :)

Card stock: Textured Chocolate Chip 12x12, Pumpkin Pie, Basic Black, Whisper White, Crumb Cake kinda N

Accessories: Big Shot, Build-a-Bear die, BAB Kooky Spooky Die, Fancy Favors Die, Timeless Type Alpha Dies, 1" circle punch, dimensionals, 2-way glue pen, Sticky Strip

That's all there is to it! To make sure the bear's eyes, nose, and mouth are black, simply punch a 1" circle from Basic Black - not a bigger one, or it will go over the edge of his face, nor a smaller one, because it won't cover the whole thing. Then just use your 2-way glue pen to fasten it to the back of the bear's face!

OK, I'm outta here. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me!

The EXTRA HOSTESS BENEFITS special is only good until the end of the month! You can click on the EXTRA! EXTRA! in the sidebar, and it will tell you the details. Call or email me today to get your party on the books!! And please, take the time to stamp - or papercraft!!! :D - something today!!