Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Simply Scrappin' Kits

Good afternoon! How are you doing today? Have you been stamping lately? :D

You know, I rarely purchase Simply Scrappin' (SS) kits. I get them if I have a plan for a class - like the paper bag album class on Saturday. But I keep forgetting what an incredible value they are!

You get two sheets of four different colors of card stock. You get three sheets each of two different two-sided designer series papers. And you get two sheets of three different self-adhesive die cuts. That's a LOT of material to use! For the class on Saturday, each person gets a half a package. And that will mean lots to take home - I still have about a third of my die cuts, two sheets of DSP, and some good chunks of the card stocks!

So, I decided to show you today what I made with just a few of my leftovers! :)

Don't you just love the colors? This is the Christmas-themed SS kit; it came with Cherry Cobbler, Always Artichoke, Very Vanilla, and Marina Mist. Not a single stamp on here. Just lots of fun die cuts - and this is a 6x6 scrapbook page.

OK, I'm off! :) I'll be back tomorrow with another sample. I hope you're having a great week - why is it so hard to get back to work after a trip?!?! :D

Have a wonderful day! Take the time to STAMP - or SCRAP - something! :D

No comments: