Tuesday, August 3, 2010

A Christmas card! :)


OK, so I know I'm late, but it's been one of THOSE days. This is a card I made just for the Inspiration Station! :)

The color's a little off on the background card stock; it's actually Cherry Cobbler, but looks like Cajun Craze in this pic.
Other card stocks are Crumb Cake and Night of Navy. Stamp sets: Occasional Quotes (level 3 hostess-only set!) N, Lovely as a Tree
Ink: Cherry Cobbler, Night of Navy, Garden Green, Whisper White craft
Accessories: Stipple brush, white embossing powder, Texture Cuts Wood Sheets, oval & frame die, Big Shot, dimensionals

I really like this card; it's very old-world feeling IRL. :)

OK, I'm off to decide what to show you tomorrow. :) Have a wonderful evening, and be sure to take the time to STAMP something! :)

2 comments:

Candi Hume said...

Your card is very, very pretty. I am following you now, I hope you will follow me too.

Candi
http://candicreativecorer.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Beautiful and creative ... just like you!!! Mary N.