Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Showing off some new toys!

Hi, y'all! I know that many of my customers have now received their Holiday Minis, so I'm ready to show some sneak peeks with some new toys. :D

Isn't it FUN?!?!? :D The embossing folder and the snowflake die are both new in the Holiday Mini. And I DO love my snowflakes! :D

The colors are Cherry Cobbler, Tempting Turquoise, and Whisper White.

I know it's hard to see, but there is Dazzling Diamonds glitter on the Whisper White snowflake. :) We are going to be having FUN with snowflakes this winter, I guarantee! :D

OK, I'm off! I hope you're having a WONDERFUL day! Be sure, now, to take the time to STAMP something! :)

3 comments:

Ginny said...

I haven't received my mini yet, but you have whetted my appetite! I love snowflakes, too, as long as they aren't real ones!

Cheryl said...

Lori I love snowflakes and you picked wonderful colors for this card.

lisa808 said...

Awesome folder & card.