Friday, August 27, 2010

It's FRIDAY!!!!!!!!

I hope you're having a wonderful day, and have some wonderful, awesome times planned for your weekend. This is our last full weekend before Kenn leaves for Oregon! I'm excited - but SO much to do before we leave!!!!! :)

Last night, there was a party at my house. :) It was a small group, but we had a great time! I wanted to show you this one first; it was inspired by Robin Messenheimer; be sure and go visit her. She's incredibly talented! :)

But this is what we did last night:

Card stock: Daffodil Delight N, Pumpkin Pie, Marina Mist N

Ink: Pumpkin Pie, Marina Mist N

Stamp set: Punch Potpurri (level 1 hostess-only set!), Grateful Greetings (inside)

Accessories: Pumpkin Pie Stampin' Write Marker, 2-step bird punch, boho blossoms punch, dimensionals

Isn't it pretty?? We made it a birthday card with what we stamped inside; it would make a great card for lots of occasions!

OK, I'm off. I'm finishing a class for tomorrow, to benefit the Ronald McDonald House. I can't wait to show you those, plus the other two from last night! :)

Have a WONDERFUL weekend, and be SURE to take the time to STAMP something!!!!

1 comment:

MaGoooo said...

Lori this card is adorable!