Friday, September 24, 2010

Guest Blogger: Angela Walters - Thank Ewe

Hi, everyone! Angela was kind enough to bless we with TWO entries, also - so you'll see her second one on Monday. I have a workshop Monday night, and it will be nice to be able to slowly get back in, rather than jumping in with both feet. :D Don't forget to visit her blog, and leave us BOTH some love - by now, I *need* to know you miss me! ROFL!

Hello to all of Lori's blog readers out there in internet land! My name is Angela Walters and I am excited to get to show you a couple of cards I have made. My blog is www.lifewithawienerdog.com. It also features Stampin' Up cards and projects and Frankfurter, my miniature dachshund. I'd love to have you stop by some time and take a look around. Now- on to the good stuff!
I love fun cards with bright colors. I make some elegant ones from time to time, usually when I'm following a sketch. However, on my own, I tend to lean towards the fun side. Pun Fun is a great stamp set for these types of cards. I also love the bright colors in the Pawsitively Prints 2 Designer Series Paper. Combined, these two products make a very cute thank you card. I hope you enjoy it! Happy Stamping! Angela



I used the following Stampin' Up supplies to make this card:
Pun Fun Stamp Set and Sanded Background Stamp
Poppy Parade, So Saffron, Wild Wasabi, and Basic Black Classic Inks
Poppy Parade Stampin' Write Marker
Whisper White, So Saffron, Tempting Turquoise, Wild Wasabi, and Basic Black Card Stock
Pawsitively Prints 2 Designer Series Paper
Word Window Punch
1/2" Poppy Parade Stitched-Poly Ribbon Paper Snips (to cut out the lamb and blades of grass)

CLICK HERE TO VISIT ANGELA'S BLOG!

No comments: