Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Guest Blogger: Marisol Gutierrez - Angelic Joy

Today's post is from a great gal, Marisol. Be sure and visit her blog - and let us both know how much you enjoy having someone guest! :D


My name is Marisol Gutierrez and I have the pleasure of being a guest designer here on Lori's blog. I am SAHM of 2. My daughter will start Kindergarten next week and my son will be 2 at the end of the month. I have been with hubby for 18 years. I know along time. I have been a SU demo for about 4 years but have been using their AMAZING products for much longer. Today I am sharing with you a Christmas card I made using the stamp set Angelic Joy. It's from the NEW Holiday Mini.

SUPPLIES: ALL STAMPIN UP
Paper: Cherry Cobbler, Jolly Holiday, Old Olive, Very Vanilla
Ink: Black Stazon
Stamp: Angelic Joy (Holiday Mini)
Accessories: Aquapainter, Pearls, Shimmer Paint
NOTE: Marisol included a side view for you, so you could see how she popped up parts of the image with dimensionals:
CLICK HERE TO VISIT MARISOL'S BLOG!

1 comment:

lisa808 said...

Hi Marisol--lovely card!