Monday, September 27, 2010

Guest Blogger: Angela Walters - Wellness Wishes

Home. I know I missed my bathtub - nothing like a garden tub bubble bath at the end of the day. :D This evening, I'll get to stamp with some wonderful gals - but today, you get one more guest poster! :) Thank you, Angela!!!!!!!!

Hello, again, to Lori's blog readers! This is Angela Walters. I got to share a thank you card with all of you that I made using Pun Fun. Now I get to share another card with you, as well. I'm so excited for this opportunity!
I don't know about you but there's only one thing I want to do when I'm sick. I just want to crawl into my bed, get under the covers, and take a nap! Because I am a midwest girl who loves quilts even if I do live in the southwest now, this card is inspired by that very desire. I used some of Stampin Up's amazing Designer Series Paper to make my "quilt." I was able to use scraps that I had left over from other projects. Since Stampin Up's colors are designed to coordinate with each other, it's easy to mix and match paper, even if it didn't originally come all together! This card features two In Colors, Blushing Bride and Poppy Parade. My stitching was done by just drawing little dashed lines with my black Stampin' Write Marker.
I hope you enjoy it!
Please stop by my blog and say, "hello." You can find me at www.lifewithawienerdog.com. You'll see lots of Stampin' Up cards and projects, as well as my miniature dachshund, Frankfurter!
Happy Stamping! Angela



I used the following Stampin' Up products to make this card:
Wellness Wishes Stamp Set
Basic Black Classic Ink
Basic Black Stampin' Write Marker
Whisper White, Blushing Bride, Poppy Parade, and Basic Black Card Stock
Sunny Garden and In Color Level 1 Hostess Reward Designer Series Paper Packs
Paper Snips


CLICK HERE TO VISIT ANGELA'S BLOG!

1 comment:

lisa808 said...

How cute--great band-aid.