Wednesday, September 8, 2010

It's not too early to start!!

Christmas is coming!! It's JUST over 100 days now, people - I know that's never popular to start discussing, but if you're wanting to create, it's time to get BUSY! :)

Maybe this will help you get inspired. I really like it, although it's SUPER simple. And it's made JUST FOR YOU. :)



Card stock: Whisper White, Night of Navy

Ink: Whisper White craft

Stamp set: Many Merry Messages

Accessories: Big Shot, Northern Flurry Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, corner ticket punch, white embossing powder, embossing buddy, heat tool, Frost White shimmer paint, rubbing alcohol, spritz bottle, dauber

Took the dauber and rubbed some ink onto the snowflakes, then embossed the saying. Sprayed the whole thing with shimmer spray, and ticked the corners. It REALLY shimmers IRL!

OK, I'm outta here. Literally. :D I will pre-post for tomorrow and Friday, too, and then the guest posts start! If I don't get enough of them to fill out the two weeks, I'll post. If I have extra, I will continue to use them! LOL!

Have a WONDERFUL day! Enjoy the guests, and don't forget me. :D Make sure you take the time to STAMP something!!!

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Lori this card is wonderful! I have several new things on my list to get. Take care and see you when you get back.